Director of Missions: Cecil Dale
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust
to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” II Tim. 2:2
- Identify potential future church leaders from their congregation.
- Recruit these potential future church leaders.
- Raise up and train these potential future church leaders.
- Raise up tomorrow’s leaders for our existing churches.
- Raise up tomorrow’s church planters to reach our Association for Christ.
- Raise up so many future church leaders that we actually become an exporter of pastors, missionaries, church planters, and evangelists to the rest of the world.
- How to identify potential future church leaders.
- Central Baptist Association University (CBAU)
- Dr. Bill Vinson "4 Disciples" online studies
- CrossPoint University
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary online degrees
- Ebenezer Christian Seminary
- Louisiana Baptist University and Seminary online degrees
- Mentoring by teaming potential future church leaders with pastors and church planters right here in our Association.
- Scholarships for conferences